The automobile manufacturer aims to achieve a good review across its dealers to maintain consistent and high-quality customer experience across all its dealerships. To ensure this, every dealer partner needs to follow certain standard operations. Dealer performance analysis is crucial as it helps to maintain the operational standard across all outlets.
The business needs to establish a strong focus on people and processes. For this to work, one needs to set the right expectations with the dealers. This accompanied by timely evaluation and feedback helps dealers making necessary improvements. Thus, improving efficiency and standardizing the processes.
Dealer performance in automotive industry
Key Challenges in Dealer Performance Analysis
Dealer Performance Analytics using Infoveave
All Sales & service metrics configured at a time.All Sales & service metrics related to Dealer performance and process adherence are configured. An interactive dashboard shows Compelling and meaningful Visualizations. These visualizations show data at various levels National, Regional and Zonal, and individual. Infoveave allows to data for different time periods. This can be monthly, quarterly, or annual comparisons.
Thus, providing peer-to-peer comparison and benchmark to the dealers.Automation of customized reports and scheduling managed by the Reports module.Infoveave then sends out effective and timely communication to dealers. This helps in ensuring dealers can take necessary action to make improvements.
Visibility of dealer performance data across levels
- Standardization of dealer operations – Standard formats of data for collection, sharing, and evaluation. This results in more relevant and meaningful inputs.
- Timely feedback – Dealer receives timely feedback throughout the year at intervals.
- Increased visibility – A web-based solution made the performance and dealership data visible. This visibility of data was at Regional, Zonal Managers levels all in one go.
- Improved data quality – anomalies & missing data gets highlighted. Avoid manual data entry errors.
Why Dealer Performance Analytics?
- Ability to respond quickly to stakeholders publishing performance reports
- Supporting complex algorithms with various parameters determining dealer performance
- Running multiple pricing simulations on the fly
- Saving data for past comparison, analysis and benchmark metrics
- Effective and timely communication to dealers
Try Infoveave now
Infoveave features used
- What-if Analysis and Goal Seeking
- Pricing simulation based on competitor pricing, vehicle configurations, location, channel incentives and other factors.
- Competitor Analysis
- Peer-to-peer benchmarking
- Address Book
- Dashboard and Reporting
- Dealer communication reports
Interested in Infoveave ?