Experience & Skills
- Generate content ideas and themes with the in-house creative and strategy teams.
- Write and edit articles, posts, infographics, etc.
- Any Technical degree with Digital Marketing certification/ projects handled in the degree.
Nice to have skills
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customer’s needs.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions.
- Be tech savvy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Understand design based thinking and planning.
- Create content calendars and execute plan for the same for the month
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed.
Drive your innovation for making a real impact
Have the opportunity to showcase your skills and help drive the growth of our company. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns, including social media and paid advertising efforts. Analyze, track and optimize the performance of the campaigns, to improve reach.