Experience & Skills
- 0– 2 years experience as a dot-net-developer.
- Strong technical skills in design and development of web-based applications using C#, MVC, REST API, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Hands on experience on recent projects in Entity Framework 5.0 or above and LINQ.
- MySQL/SQL Server database and writing SQL queries.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M. Tech / MCA with 70% through out academics
Nice to have skills
- .NET development with any language
- MVC 4 and above
- Knowledge in Entity Framework and LINQ
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, Develop and Maintain web-based applications using C# language, MVC, REST API, Entity Framework 5.0 and above,LINQ , MySQL/SQL Server database knowledge.
- Maintains a positive and professional work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, coworkers, and managers to ensure good client service and interpersonal rapport.
Join the Infoveave® team and build your future
As a .NET developer, you have the skills and expertise to build powerful, scalable applications – and at Infoveave®, we want to put those skills to work. Our company is dedicated to helping businesses and organizations harness the power of technology to drive positive change, and as a .NET developer on our team, you’ll play a critical role in that mission.