Experience & Skills
- 4– 8 years experience in .NET development.
- Strong technical skills in design and development of web-based applications using C#, MVC, REST API, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- SOLID Principles.
- Min 4+ years of experience in MVC 4 or above on the most recent project.
- Hands on experience on recent projects in Entity Framework 5.0 or above and LINQ.
- MySQL/SQL Server database and writing SQL queries.
- Experience in UI frameworks like ReactJS (preferred), AngularJS or similar.
- B.E / B. Tech / MCA Graduate
Nice to have skills
- Exposure to ReactNative to build mobile apps.
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Exposure to Charting libraries like D3.JS, HighCharts.
- Experience in building dashboard, analytics & reporting solutions.
- Experience in building, deploying in Cloud based architecture solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out routine duties independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Use appreciable originality on assignments; participate and propose solutions on technical discussions.
- Lead and guide team members in producing timely and quality project deliverables and supervise junior team members.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, deployment to production.
- Work closely with solutions team on implementations to understand customer needs and & work effectively to meet delivery timelines
- Carry out all communication in concise and clear manner to internal and external stakeholders.
Make an impression with Infoveave®
If you’re a skilled Full Stack.NET Lead wanting to further your career, Infoveave® is the place to be. You’ll have the chance to work on a variety of projects at Infoveave®, leading cross-functional teams in the design, development, and maintenance of high-quality apps. Furthermore, you will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative culture that promotes personal and professional development.