Experience & Skills
- 3 – 5 years of working experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- 80% PL/SQL development work and 20% Database Administration work.
- Experience developing database applications in PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex SQL, Oracle Collection, Object Types knowledge and experience.
- SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query plan.
- 11g experience a must.
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Must be available to start work immediately.
Nice to have skills
- Working in experience in Unix/Linux environment, Shell or Perl experience will be a plus.
- 12c experience will be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write PL/SQL or SQL development to extract data for analysis and problem solving.
- Database administrative work to support production systems.
- Being part of the implementation team for product.
- Support client queries for reporting needs.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize database systems.
- Work on analytical dashboard and reporting projects.
Experience the thrill of success
As a Lead Generation Specialist at Infoveave®, you will play a crucial role in identifying and cultivating relationships with potential clients. You will be responsible for researching and identifying target accounts, building and maintaining a pipeline of leads and reaching out to potential customers through a variety of channels, including email and social media. Don’t miss out on the chance to join a company that values and rewards hard work and dedication. We can’t wait to see what you can bring to the table!