Experience & Skills
- 3 – 5 years of working experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- 80% PL/SQL development work and 20% Database Administration work.
- Experience developing database applications in PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex SQL, Oracle Collection, Object Types knowledge and experience.
- SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query plan.
- 11g experience a must.
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Must be available to start work immediately.
Nice to have skills
- Working in experience in Unix/Linux environment, Shell or Perl experience will be a plus.
- 12c experience will be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write PL/SQL or SQL development to extract data for analysis and problem solving.
- Database administrative work to support production systems.
- Being part of the implementation team for product.
- Support client queries for reporting needs.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize database systems.
- Work on analytical dashboard and reporting projects.
Transform your career at Infoveave®
At Infoveave®, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, using your expertise in SQL to design and maintain databases, write queries and extract valuable insights from data. You’ll work closely with our team of data analysts and business experts, using your technical skills to help our clients make informed decisions and drive positive change. Join the Infoveave® team today!