Last updated: August 22, 2023
- This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Noesys Software for Personal Data collected through our official websites (www.noesyssoftware.com & www.infoveave.com) and other interactions with us. This Privacy Statement governs the processing of Personal Data collected by Noesys Software Pvt Ltd.
Personal Data collection
We collect data in the following situations
Why do we collect such data
We collect such data for the purpose of
Sharing of personal Data
To operate our business, Personal Data may be transferred to destinations that may not have the same level of privacy protection as your country. In such cases, we will implement appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses, to protect your Personal Data. Noesys Software may share Personal Data for various purposes, including:
We take appropriate measures to safeguard Personal Data when sharing it with third parties.
Cookies and similar Technologies
- When you visit Company Sites, Cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your Device to enhance your experience. These technologies help us with site functionality, customization, performance analysis, and advertising. You can generally disable Cookies through your browser settings, but it may impact your experience on our Sites.
Protection and Retention of Personal Data
- Company takes measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We ensures the security of your Personal Data by hosting our Company on secure servers that comply with Information Security standards like ISO 27001 and SSAE 18 SOC2. We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this Notice, or as required by applicable law.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to India and process it there.
Links to other sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your rights to Personal Data
You may have certain rights regarding your Personal Data under applicable privacy laws, such as accessing, correcting, or deleting your data. We encourage you to contact us with privacy inquiries or complaints.
How do we communicate
We may contact you through various means, including email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. We may contact you for various purposes, including:
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.