Experience & Skills
- 2 – 5 years of working experience with Talend / MS BI (SSIS).
- Strong knowledge in SQL, and PL/SQL skills.
- Technical background in data modeling, database design and optimization for data warehouses.
- Performance tuning and end-to-end lifecycle experience with Enterprise wide data warehouse added advantage.
- Experience working with multiple sources and targets.
- Develop and maintain documentation to our standards / provide feedback on standards where they can be improved.
- Must be able to look beyond the detailed requirements to understand what the business is trying to do / don’t get lost in the details.
- Education qualification of B.E. /B. Tech/M. Tech / MCA.
Nice to have skills
- Informatica experience is a plus
- Excellent in Advanced Excel & VBA Macros.
- Candidate should have good written and oral communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing ETL processes using Talend or MS BI, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, scripts.
Unleash your full potential at Infoveave®
As an ETL developer at Infoveave®, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, using your skills to extract, transform and load data from a wide range of sources. You’ll be an integral part of our team, collaborating with data analysts and business experts to ensure that our clients have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information.